Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The party must treat the property; its furniture, fittings, utensils and other facilities with respect. Any loss or damage must be reported immediately to the management company. The applicant must make good or pay for any loss, damage or breakage. The owners reserve the right to withhold any monies from the security deposit to pay for any loss or damage caused to the property or its contents by any member of the party. Contract is between the property owner and the party leader who must sign the booking form accepting the conditions on behalf of all persons named on the booking form, including those substituted or added by an agreed amendment of the booking. A contract exists when you have paid a deposit and we have accepted and confirmed your booking in writing. Only persons named on the booking form are entitled to use the property.
1. Arrival at the property (unless otherwise advised to you in writing) should be after 4.00pm local time. The property must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
2. CANCELLATION: Any cancellation of a booking must be in writing and is subject to the following cancellation charges:
•More than 10 weeks prior to your arrival date – Full deposit.
•Between 8 and 10 weeks prior to your arrival date – 50% of the total rental cost.
•Less than 8 weeks prior to your arrival date 100% of the total rental cost.
3. FORCE MAJEURE: the owners of the property or the agents will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war, or threat of war, terrorist activity, closure of airports or any event beyond the owner’s control. The owner, or agent will not be liable for any loss or delay caused by conditions over which they have no control. The owner, or their agent will not be liable for any loss due to noise or disturbance from anywhere within the vicinity of the rental property.
4. DEPOSIT AND SECURITY BOND: A 25 % deposit is required to secure your dates given, but this is non refundable if cancelled. A bond of £250/$450 will be held on behalf of the owners against loss or damage occasioned by the use of the property by the parties to this agreement. The bond will be fully refundable within 30 days of vacating the villa, after a satisfactory status report has been received and the keys returned to the owner or agent. Final payment including the security bond must be received 12 weeks prior to departure of your chosen dates.
5. As the property has a swimming pool. Guests are specifically requested not to allow unsupervised children to use the pool, which is around six feet at the deepest end. Children on the pool deck must be supervised at all times.
6. Guests are required to have appropriate travel/holiday insurance in force for the period of the trip. We recommend this is taken out once you have paid the deposit. All non US guests must have a full 10-year passport, with at least 3 months remaining after your trip.
7. CLEANING: The property will be cleaned prior to your arrival and after you have departed. Should you require a weekly clean, this must be requested prior to the commencement of your holiday. Although the property will be cleaned after your departure, it must be left in an orderly state and all the kitchen utensils should be washed. Should the property require extensive cleaning, then the owners or their booking agent reserve the right to withhold any monies from the security deposit to pay for the extra cleaning.
9. PROBLEMS: Any complaints related to the accommodation must be made in writing to the owners management company within 24 hours of any problem arising, who will endeavour to put things right. Unless there is a valid reason, we will not consider the owner, their agents or representatives liable for any complaint that was not initially registered with the Florida representative during your stay.
10. The applicant is hereby made aware that on any estate there may be other homes under construction. The owners, their agents or representatives will not accept liability for complaints arising from construction.
11. CLIMATE: The applicant is hereby made aware that, as Florida is a tropical climate, it is the home of many insects etc. The home is treated on a regular basis to repel such unwanted visitors, but inevitably they occasionally will find their way inside properties from time to time. They are best eradicated by spraying with an appropriate product.
12. Only those persons identified on the booking form are authorised to use the property. Any changes to the persons booked to occupy the villa must be notified for insurance purposes. The maximum number of guests in the villa is 13 with the condition that all persons sleep in the bedrooms/beds provided. Please look at our floor plan and room descriptions for the number of beds/bedrooms available.
13. The maximum number of guests is 13 persons.
14. No pets allowed.
15. For the comfort of our future guests we do not allow smoking inside the villa. Guests will be liable for deep clean charges if they break this condition.
16. Adjusting the air-conditioning outside the permitted limits stated in the house book could result in extensive repair charges.
17. THE POOL can be heated if required for an additional fee to be paid with the final payment. Glassware on the poolside is strictly prohibited. Pool rules on display at the poolside must be obeyed. Pool heaters are mechanical and while every effort is made to ensure they are kept in working order, no responsibility can be held for mechanical breakdown. Tampering with the pool controls, pool pump or heater is strictly forbidden. In doing so you will automatically forfeit your security deposit and be solely responsible for any damages or costs that occur as a result of tampering with this equipment.
18. VILLA ALARM: Details of the villa alarm will be given to you prior to your visit. If the alarm is set off during your visit resulting in false alarm call out, this charge will be deducted from your security bond.